Baked Peanut Butter Oats and Berries
A baked peanut butter and berry treat for your inner cake lover. Although the berries start on the bottom of the jar, they bubble and rise during baking, creating a beautiful presentation! I used an 8 oz jar (the smaller jar in the photo) for this configuration of the recipe. Divide or multiply to your needs. 🙂
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 c berries of choice (I prefer blackberries or dark cherries)
- 1/4 c rolled oats (uncooked)
- 2 t peanut butter
- Honey to taste
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a bowl, mash banana and combine with honey and peanut butter. Add oats and stir until fully incorporated.
- Drop berries in bottom of jar and pour banana mixture on top.
- Place uncovered jar in center of rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
21 Day Fix
- 1.5 purple
- 1 yellow
- 2 teaspoons
- Honey allowance